Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sunrise at the hotel


Pokhara 012
Originally uploaded by susiebarber
So I did it, I'm finally sick in a way that's going to lay me up for the day. I think I had bad food for dinner yesterday, 'cause I had it coming out both ends starting at about 11pm. It as pretty much a sleepless night. I did look out my window at dawn to see if the promised view of the Annapurna part of the Himalayas was there and sure enough, it was. The mountains are clouded in again, but they should be clear around sunset.

I'm going to lay low today and get better for tomorrow. The hotel wants me to see a doctor, but I took one of the cipro that the travel doc gave me and I should be fine.

I'm going to hang some prayer flags for Linda. I'm so sorry about your crash -- I hope you feel better soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better too!

marscat said...

yes feel better.

and linda will be fine...in time.

Dawn said...

OMG! I was sick like that in Mexico. I don't know how it is for you, but I felt so lonely and afraid being sick s far from home.

Take care of your self and keep having adventures!

Ippoc Amic said...

Darn, get well fast Susie. Too bad we are both layed up today. Thanks for the prayer flag wishes.

Anonymous said...

maybe that river swim with the elephant?