Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Access is Restored!


Hello and I am happy to say that I have regular access to the blog again. With any luck, Google won't be messing with me any more. I am currently in a tiny village called Shankakapuri and will be staying the night at a place best described as very rustic. My guide and I arrived here after trekking down from Nagakarot this morning. Internet access here is dial-up via a modem that looks older than my high school report card, so I'm going to wait until I'm back in Kathmandu to fill you all in and upload photos. Let's just say, village life is interesting. The children are a riot (I think every child in town has sought me out to take their picture so that they can see it in the camera).

More tomorrow. I hope you had a good birthday, Mike.

No comments: