Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back on Track

After more than a week of wondering aimlessly waiting for Laurie to get back from vacation, she has arrived. And better yet, she's figured out my trip details. She called me yesterday as I left the travel doctor's office to ask if I could leave Monday. I'd so love to, but I have to have another hepatitis shot on Tuesday. So now it looks like I'll be out of here on Thursday or so. Now I have 1 week to get my Indian visa, buy a camera for the Serengeti, and get the last of the clothing, etc. that I need.

Keep your fingers crossed that I get it all done!

4 comments:

Ippoc Amic said...

go Susie go...whirlwind plans and best of
luck on a fabulous trip...get a flickr acct because you can do mobile blogger with pictures sent from your
iPhone to flickr? and they show up on blogspot

Ippoc Amic said...

that's not a question mark. Finger pressed ? instead of ,

marscat said...

i'm very jealouse...looking forward to reading your blog as you travel...

Susie said...

I plan on using flickr, but the iPhone is VERY expensive to use where I'll be. But never fear, I plan on uploading photos as I have internet access (laptop coming with me).