Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just Passing the Days


Dog Park 074
Originally uploaded by susiebarber
OK, so I've been a little quiet. It's really because I haven't found much to say. My project list at the house is now very short and I look for things to do each morning when I get up. So what am I doing? Well, I'm riding my bike as much as my sit bones will allow. I'm cooking a lot. I'm cooking so much that I've even make frijoles from scratch for my post-ride burritos. And homemade desserts. Can you believe it? Me -- homemade desserts?

Oh, and I'm going around snapping photos. And this week, I'll be taking my friend's dog (Shasta -- she's a Great Pyrenees) to either the the dog park or beach each afternoon while Patti is in San Diego helping her mother move.

The big bright light on the horizon is that there's a possible job just down the street from where I live. That's right -- a web development shop on the beach in the building next to the Crow's Nest. I sent in a resume, got an email from the owner, but have to wait until he's back in the country (Dec 10th) to set up an interview. It'll probably be a fairly hefty pay cut from what I'm used to, but it's right down the street and at the beach. How sweet would that be? Assuming that he likes me and that the job sounds like a good opportunity for me, that is.

So, what's a girl to do with her time? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (and possibly rewarded with some limoncello).

No comments: