Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Pooped

For whatever reason, I've been on a roll since I woke up yesterday. Here's what I've gotten done in the last two days:
  • Wrote the annual Christmas letter and sent out all cards
  • Wrapped all Christmas presents and got the shipping done
  • 4 loads of laundry
  • Cleaned the entire house, including the oven and windows
  • Reorganized the bike stuff in the garage
  • Cleaned out the inside of the car, including vacuuming
  • Mowed the back yard and weeded all the flower beds
  • Raked all leaves from the damned willow tree
  • Cut back morning glory, ginger and freesia in the yard
  • Washed and lubed the road bike
  • Completely reorganized my closets
  • Cleaned out the fridge
  • Balanced all bank accounts
So I rewarded myself by going to see a matinee showing of Milk this afternoon. Good movie. And I should finish the book I'm reading tonight. I really need to find a job soon, just to keep me from going crazy.

2 comments:

Marian said...

I went with a friend of mine to see Milk on opening night at the Castro Theater. The line was out the door and around the block and we didn't get in. Not very good planning . . . :)

marscat said...

i find i clean when it's that time o' the month...then when i realize what's going on i stop.

we saw Milk...very sad